COVID-19 Non-Profit Assistance Program
4 Sep 2020
Government, Economic Development, Community
Morrison County has created a COVID-19 Non-Profit Assistance Program to provide temporary support to Non-Profit organizations affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Morrison County has partnered with Morrison County United Way to collect and review the applications.
Refer to the Application for a full list of eligibility qualifications, eligible costs, and required documentation.
Non-profits eligible for CARES Act Grants:
• A 501(c) nonprofit or tax-exempt agency (including faith-based) in good standing with the IRS
• At least a minimum of one year of operation
• The ability to maintain and submit supporting documentation of eligible expenses.
• Permanent physical location in Morrison County, MN
• Those that have experienced a business interruption due to COVID-19 and have resulting or continued expenses. (grant dollars cannot replace lost revenue)
• Via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Via mail to: 116 8th Ave SE STE 158, Little Falls, MN 56345
• In person: Morrison County Administration, 213 SE 1st Ave, Little Falls
Applications will be accepted Tuesday, September 8th through Friday, October 9th, 2020. The Morrison County Board of Commissioners will determine approval of the applications with awards being issued no later than November 30, 2020.
Total award amounts will depend on the number of overall requests and funding availability in the program. The County Board may choose to give priority to organizations providing for the overall health, safety, and welfare of Morrison County citizens.
Any questions can be directed to 320-632-5102.