Central McGowan, Inc.
Our roots go back to 1947 when McGowan Welding Supply of Little Falls opened for business. Soon after, Central Welding Supply of St. Cloud was established as a small supplier of welding equipment and gases. The two companies later joined forces in the mid-60s to form Central McGowan Inc. Its been through the efforts of dedicated employees, changes in business methods, and software development that we've grown our services and product offering to reach more than 40,000 square miles of Minnesota.